Delivering to customer in Kent, East Surrey and East Sussex.
A typical day:
· You will start the day by carrying out vehicle checks before setting off.
· Working days are Monday to Friday, with occasional Saturdays.
· Start times may differ, especially in busy periods
· 5-10 drops and collections per day
· Ensure all paperwork is handed in at the end of the day
· Ensuring vehicle is kept clean and tidy
What we require from you:
· Up to date CPC and Digital Tacho Card
· Class 2 License
· No DD, DR points
· No more than 6 points on license
· Be friendly and approachable
· Great communication skills
· English speaking
· Good time management skills
· Be a careful and considerate driver
A typical day:
• You will start the day by carrying out vehicle checks before setting off.
• Working days are Monday to Friday, with occasional Saturdays.
• Start times may differ, especially in busy periods
• up to 30 drops and collections per day
• Ensure all paperwork is handed in at the end of the day
• Ensuring vehicle is kept clean and tidy
• No DD, DR points
• No more than 6 points on license
• Be friendly and approachable
• Great communication skills
• English speaking
• Good time management skills
• Be a careful and considerate driver
Hourly rate up to £10 ph depending on age.
Faversham Laundry are looking for operatives to work in their modern facility. Day shifts available working 8:00 – 16:30 and evening shifts working 16:30 to a maximum 22:30. Overtime available at busy times. No experience necessary as training will be given. Due to the nature of the business there is a considerable amount of manual handling. Some Saturday working may be required
We are open. We will continue to wash, supply and deliver clean linen and workwear to businesses that are in need during this period. We are continuing to service our current customers with these requirements. Should you have any requirements, please contact us on 01795 532547